Lab Tests Available at Sage Clinic:
We offer laboratory testing in a personal, caring environment to compliment our natural treatments and to provide a more detailed view of your current state of health. They can detect health issues and prevent diseases or catch them at an earlier stage when they are easier to treat. Depending on patient needs, the following are lab tests that our naturopathic doctors offer:
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis: through sampling the stool we not only test for the presence of parasites and yeasts that may directly affect our digestive function, but we are also able to assess how well the immune system is doing and how well we are absorbing nutrients that the rest of our body needs to function properly.
- E95 Food Allergy Testing: we offer a very simple blood test called the E95, to identify an individual’s sensitivity to 95 commonly eaten foods.
- EAV/Vega Testing (currently available in Victoria only): the Vega Bio-expert is an excellent tool for determining food sensitivities that is non-invasive, gentle and yields immediate results.
- Finger Stick Test for Children: is a blood test used to assess allergies and sensitivities in children
- Salivary Hormone Testing: testing hormones through the saliva is an easy, non-invasive way of assessing hormone levels.
- Urine Toxic Metals and Essential Elements Profile: we administer a chelating agent that binds to, and then removes via the kidneys the toxic metals from your system.