These little protein balls provide a welcome energy boost whether during the day while at work, as a snack food for your child’s lunchbox or when the whole family is out for a hike or a bike ride. Easy to make and delicious!
1 cup raw cashews (pre soaked)
1-1.5 cups medjool dates – remove pits and soak to soften
1/2 cup of any nut butter
1/4-1/2 cup shredded coconut (keep some aside to roll the balls in)
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
Carob chips (optional)
1) Place dates in food processor and process until it’s is close to a paste
2) Add in soaked cashews and mix
3) Add banana, cocoa powder, and nut butter and mix
4) Remove and roll into balls
5) Roll the balls in shredded coconut and place on parchment paper/plate
6) Keep in the fridge and Enjoy!