During the month of May the Family Naturopathic Clinic is holding a “Stay-Cation” raffle to raise awareness and funds for its service of young low income families.
Treat yourself or a loved one to a Getaway right here at home… The winner will enjoy:
- One night at the Hotel Grand Pacific on the inner harbor – at the heart of our beautiful city.
- A two hour guided sea kayak tour to Seal Island and Split Rock for two people – care of Victoria Waterfront Tours.
- Dinner for two at the Victoria landmark restaurant Pagliacci’s.Tickets are 1 for $20.00 or 3 for $50.00.
Tickets can be purchased during the month of May:
- In person at Acacia Integrative Health Clinic (101-391 Tyee Rd.)
- In person at Hemp and Company (1102 Government St.)
- Online at www.familynaturopathicclinic.org by clicking theDONATE button. During the month of May a donation for $20.00 (or any increments of $20.00) will be considered a ticket purchase and you will automatically be entered in the draw. All donations for $50.00 will be entered in the draw three times.
The Draw will be held June 4th.
All proceeds go to the Family Naturopathic Clinic: a Naturopathic Teaching Clinic Serving Young Low Income Families (FNC). The FNC has been providing free naturopathic care to families since 2007. The FNC is the only clinic of its kind in Canada.
See www.familynaturopathicclinic.org for more information or check us out on Facebook at the Family Naturopathic Clinic.
Thank you so much to our donors: the Hotel Grand Pacific and Victoria Waterfront Tours.