Dr. Julie Moore is a licensed Naturopathic Physician with board certification in Acupuncture, Chelation Therapy, Injection Therapies and Prescriptive Authority. She completed her four year doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine at the Canadian College of Naturopathic medicine in Toronto, following her undergraduate Biology degree specializing in Genetics, Zoology and Environmental Ecology from the University of Western Ontario in London. She has been practicing in Vancouver for 10 years since 2004 and has been apart of Sage Clinic since 2005.
After a thorough health and lifestyle intake, physical exam and review of relevant laboratory testing, Dr. Moore will develop an individual treatment protocol using one or more modalities for her patients:
◦ Botanical Medicine
◦ Biotherapeutic Drainage
◦ Clinical Nutrition
◦ Traditional Chinese Medicine
◦ Intravenous Therapy
◦ Chelation Therapy
◦ Prescription Authority
Dr. Moore also utilizes several physical modalities within her practice:
◦ Bowen Therapy
◦ Acupuncture (Traditional Chinese Acupuncture and Esoteric Acupuncture)
◦ Injection Therapy (Neural Therapy, Segmental Therapy, Trigger Point Injection Therapy, and Mesotherapy)
◦ CryoProbe™ Removal of minor non-vascular skin lesions (warts, moles, skin tags)
Dr. Moore treats many different acute and chronic conditions and patients of all ages. Some areas of expertise and focus are:
◦ Women’s Health (PMS, Menstrual Issues, Menopause, Endometriosis, PCOS, Thyroid Imbalance, Adrenal Dysfunction and other Endocrine disorders)
◦ Environmental Toxicity (Heavy Metal Toxicity, Occupational Exposures, Environmental Sensitivities, Mould exposure, Allergies)
◦ Pain Disorders (Acute and Chronic Injuries, Migraines, Post-Concussion Syndrome, Scar pain, Arthritis, Neurological Dysfunction)
◦ Nervous System Disorders (Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression, Mood Disorders, Stress)
◦ Chronic Infections and Conditions (Lyme Disease, MSIDS (multiple systemic infectious diseases), Parasites, Mould and Fungal Exposure, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Candida)
◦ Gastrointestinal Issues (Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis, GERD, Digestive dysfunction, Parasites, Food Sensitivities)
◦ Dermatology (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Minor Skin Lesions)
◦ Acute Conditions (Injury, Illness, and prevention)
Aside from treating imbalances, Dr. Moore’s goal is to empower patients with knowledge and tools to effectively care for their own health and to increase longevity and decrease the onset and occurrence of chronic degenerative diseases. With individual detoxification protocols and ongoing naturopathic care, generally healthy people can improve their stamina, immune system, and overall health.
Dr. Moore is passionate about our environment and the conservation of our animals and natural resources. She found her studies in ecology and environment extremely relevant to her practice of Naturopathic Medicine, piquing her interest on the impacts of such things as environmental toxins, heavy metals, and electromagnetic frequencies on the living organism.
Dr. Moore is originally from a small town in Ontario called St. Jacobs that is known mainly for the Old Order Mennonites who live and farm in this community. She was always intrigued by the simplicity of their lives and their farming techniques that are gentle on the land, and create the best produce and livestock imaginable. After moving to the city, Dr. Moore began to truly realize the value of the simple lifestyle and saw the need for people in general to take a step back and find our roots. Dr. Moore is herself an avid gardener growing much of her own produce, and herbs and is hoping to add city-friendly chickens to the mix in the near future! She loves the West Coast especially the long growing season, the beautiful scenery and the amazing people.
Dr. Julie Moore is currently accepting new patients and is available Wednesday to Saturday.
Click the link below to book an appointment with Dr. Moore: